Thrive Suite is good for bloggers, entrepreneurs, agencies, and business-type websites as you can customize websites just the way you like them to look and feel. I personally hooked up on Thrive leads and finished by purchasing the full Thrive Suite package.
In this post, I will review all the main features and explain in-depth all pros & cons.
Table of Contents:
What is Thrive Suite
Thrive Suite is a collection of WordPress plugins and themes focused to bring the best user experience developed by Thrive Themes. Most features and functionality are dedicated to improving website design, engagement, lead generation, selling own digital products, etc.
Thrive Suite pricing
|Thrive Suite Quarterly||$99 every 3 months||5|
|Thrive Suite Yearly||$299 a year||5|
|Thrive Suite Agency||$588 a year||50|
Whatever plan you pick, there will be no limits to what you can access, the main difference is the price as paying yearly you can save some money. There is no way to try a free trial. However, there is 30 days money-back guarantee with no questions asked.
Thrive Suite full package (what included)
Here is a list of what you will get/have access to in the Thrive Suite full package. Yet all plugins and themes can work completely fine as separate “units” and you don’t need to use them if you don’t want to.
- Thrive Architect is an intuitive drag & drop WordPress editor.
- Thrive Leads is a plugin for lead generation. Loads of opt-in template designs and form types will satisfy even the most “picky” person.
- Thrive Theme Builder is a highly customizable WordPress theme. There is professional template setups ready-made, however, you can customize these as much as you like. An easy startup guide will help you to pick a color scheme and add all main website components from the starting point.
- Thrive Quiz Builder is the best quiz plugin for WordPress. You can set up fun quizzes for engagement or even lead generation in mind.
- Thrive Apprentice is for everyone who wants to build professional-looking online courses.
- Thrive Ovation is a dedicated plugin to get and display testimonials on your website as social proof.
- Thrive Comments is a special WordPress comments plugin, which gives a different experience to visitors compared to the default.
- Thrive Optimize is for A/B testing landing pages. Especially good if you run ad campaigns to get the best conversion rates.
- Thrive Ultimatum is for creating evergreen countdown campaigns. Add scarcity and FOMO to your lead generation and sales process.
- Thrive Automator is dedicated to building smart automation between your plugins (best works if using the full Thrive Suite package).
- Thrive University is a dedicated free space for members of Thrive Suite to learn about conversions, marketing, engagement, lead generation, and many more,- the best part is- the majority of lectures are free.
How to install Thrive Suite
It is easy to install Thrive follow these steps:
- Once you purchase a product or full package login to your member’s area at Thrive Themes website.
- Go ahead and download Thrive product manager.
- Log in to your WordPress website admin dashboard and add a new plugin (upload Thrive, product manager).
- When installed and activated you will be prompted to log in/connect to Thrive themes account.
- Now you will be able to pick which packages you’d like to add (or all of them).
How many sites I can use Thrive Suite on
Depending on your chosen pricing plan you can use Thrive Suite on 5 websites or on 50 websites. Quarterly or Yearly regular plans allow you to use it on 5 websites. Thrive Suite Agency will let you add a full package on 50 websites.
One of the most important points in choosing new products is support as you may need some help from the team to solve problems from time to time. It’s not because Thrive products are bad, but because you as a new user can’t find a feature inside, and can’t understand how to customize one or the other thing. So where should you go first?
- At the very top (menu) of Thrive Themes website, there is a dedicated tab “Support” where you can start a new conversation or check the previous one. Response time depends on how busy team members are. You can give direct access to Thrive support team by providing temporary credentials to access your site and fix the issues.
- Thrive is moving fast, and new features and updates appear frequently. The best sources to follow them on YouTube and read the official blog if you want to stay on track.
- There are 2 big Facebook groups (6000 members each) to get support from the community using Thrive products.
Several facts about the company
- Founded in 2013.
- Country: Switzerland.
- Founders: Shane Melaugh and Paul McCarthy.
- First product: Thrive Visual Editor, now called Thrive Architect.
- Trading Name: Thrive Themes.
- Company name: Whitesquare GmbH.
- Happy customers: 113500.
- Landing page templates: 319.
- Products: 16 and counting
Thrive suite discount
If you are looking for a Thrive Suite discount or promo codes you can calm down, because there are no discounts. Full Thrive Themes membership (the old name for Thrive Suite) will not cost you a leg or arm.
Let’s be honest, the product is really good, development costs money and creators are people who’ve got families, they need to eat and pay bills like everyone else. The only way you can win is to jump in early. In this case, your price is fixed forever (as an early-bird customer).
Is Thrive a plugin
Thrive is not only a plugin as if you use Thrive you can have Themes and plugins. Many people just have a little confusion because all products and support operate via the Thrive product manager plugin.
Why did Thrive Themes Change its name to Thrive Suite?
Thrive Themes rebranded to Thrive Suite in 2021 end of the year. You might be curious why this happened. That’s because Thrive Theme membership (old name for full package) included WordPress themes as well as all the other plugins.
However, the name is not different from the separate part of the package itself. Even now I could bet the company would like to change the domain name to Thrive Suite as well because of misalignment. Thrive Themes sounds like a company developing WordPress themes. Thrive suite sounds like a company building more than just WordPress themes.
As you can understand no one wants to mislead people and the previous name brought a little bit of confusion, especially prospecting for new clients.
What is Thrive Suite Agency?
Thrive Suite Agency is a pricing plan for agencies. It will give you the exclusive right to use all Thrive Themes products on up to 50 client websites and sell them. Unlimited support and updates are included. 200 pre-built landing page templates and thousands of pre-built templates waiting for you.
The plan is different as you are more like a business client compared to a regular. Let’s face it: none of the regular bloggers will have 50 websites. The Thrive Agency plan now costs $588 a year.
Is Thrive Suite worth it?
You may have objections, is the Thrive suite worth it. Yes, there are alternatives to all Thrive Themes products, but not all of them are so good and have so many features. That being said, It is worth every penny in my opinion.
Pros & Cons
- Good price.
- Many features.
- Easy to use.
- Great support.
- No payment integrations in the package.
- Your website might become slow depending on the server and on-site optimization options.